During this annual enrollment period (AEP) you can make changes to various aspects of your coverage.
- You can switch from Original Medicare to Medicare Advantage, or vice versa.
- You can also switch from one Medicare Advantage plan to another, or from one Medicare Part D (prescription drug) plan to another.
- And if you didn’t enroll in a Medicare Part D plan when you were first eligible, you can do so during the general open enrollment, although a late enrollment penalty may apply.
If you want to enroll in a Medicare Advantage plan, you must meet some basic criteria.
- You must be enrolled in Medicare Part A and B
- You must live in the plan’s service area.
You cannot have End-Stage Renal Disease (some exceptions apply).
Need more information about Medicare or Covered California. Reach out to Politi Insurance via email or by phone (818-709-8442) and we can get you a free quote.